Sunday, May 10, 2009

The sweet sound of laughter...

On Saturday, May 9, Preston and I went over to Klamath Falls to spend the day with family. Preston has decided that sit-ups are quite fun when he gets to sit on my stomach. Here he is laughing as I show my family how he laughs when I do sit-ups. He also thinks counting is funny as well.He is laughing more and more each day and I must say, that there is not a sweeter sound in the world than hearing my baby laugh. Since he loves being naked, here he is in his cute little cloth diaper and you can see how cubby his cheeks, tummy, leg and everything are getting! On Wednesday he weighed 16 lbs 2 oz and is about 27 inches long!

1 comment:

Kristen Forbes said...

Oh my gosh, I. LOVE. Him. And nice work with the sit ups + baby -- that's gotta add some serious resistance!