Monday, May 11, 2009

Carl's new desk... that he built!!

After many hours of work, Carl has finished the desk he has been building. We have been discussing what kind of desk we have wanted ever since we moved our office out into the living room to make a nursery for Preston. Carl used our old desk, and two new wood filing cabinets that I bought. He stained those and then built the top of the desk out of oak. The desk is perfect and it leaves enough room for two people to sit at the desk. I am enjoying it as I type. Carl is so handy and when he sets out to do something, he always does it so well. We love our new custom built desk that fits perfectly in our living room! Every time Carl works on a new project, I am always amazed at how well it turns out. He is quite talented! He finished it just in time for my first Mother's Day. What a wonderful husband! I am also excited about the new in-wall ironing board he bought me for Mother's Day. I can't wait to have it in our laundry room! Two wonderful guys with our new desk!

Our custom-built desk built by Carl!

No comments: