Friday, October 9, 2009

Snow in October...

My cousin Caitlin came to visit for the weekend before she moves to Austin. It was so great to have her here and to get to catch up (especially since she grew up in Alaska and we have spent a limited amount of time together. It was wonderful to introduce her to Carl and Preston. She is a fabulous cousin and I must say I am blessed to have great family members! On Sunday, we went to Crater Lake, and to our surprise it was snowing (we checked the weather and it said 40 degrees and raining before we left, but it turned out to be 25 degrees and snowing. I loved seeing the snow (luckily we went prepared with winter clothes .... especially Preston who was probably a little warm in all his layers)! I was not expecting to see snow at the very beginning of October. What a nice surprise! It is always fun to see Crater Lake also. It's such a beautiful sight (even in the snowy fog. My cousin Caitlin, Preston and me
The Wheelers!!

Preston all bundled up





So cold!!!


I loved this picture Caitlin took...

Walking down the path
Getting all dressed up

No comments: