Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween! We spent our day doing a little cleaning, tiling, napping, watching football and dressing up. Of course we also ate chili and pumpkin pie (a Halloween tradition in my family). Anyway, Preston was a duck and we dressed up as farmers. To make our farm complete, Dallas was our cow and my sister's dog Lucy was a strawberry. For Carl's outfit, I found pinned-striped overalls which Preston also had so we also had fun taking pictures of Preston and Carl in matching outfits! Preston did not get a good afternoon nap so he was a little tired and not as smiley as usual in his costume, but he looks great anyway! They looked so cute and of course Preston adorable in his duck costume! I also added some pumpkin carving picture from Thursday night. Here are our pictures.... Our cute little duck



Preston loves the dishwasher
He also loves sitting on the dishwasher (everyday he climbs up on it and sits and pulls out the silverware)

Carl took the picture as he was falling off and I was about to catch him









He did not love the hood ... but it sure was cute and I personally love the tights too!
Our farm family
Another family pic




Preston and his daddy... they're twins!

This one is precious....

I love this one too!

Just alike...

Just a super cute picture I added.... He loves watching the washing machine

Rice crispy treat pumpkins


Carving pumpkins



Preston liked to roll the pumpkins

A giant ball to roll....

No comments: