Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

Easter was so much fun! Aunt Mandy bought Preston an Easter outfit and he looked adorable. My mom and aunt came to visit and my grandma, three cousins and my other aunt came over on Saturday from Klamath Falls to visit. On Saturday night, Carl and I went out to dinner alone, which was nice for us. Of course, the Masters were also a highlight for Carl, and I must admit that I watched them starting on Thursday, even when Carl was at work. Preston is getting to be so strong at holding himself up in a standing position and in a sitting position (with help, of course). It's a joy to see how much he is changing each day! Watching the Masters!

All dressed up for Easter

Preston is holding himself up so well lately and he loves it


Collecting more eggs

Preston watching as Dallas takes and eats the Easter egg

Preston putting eggs in his Elmo Easter basket


Collecting our Easter eggs

Preston in his little rocking chair


Family picture


Aunt Mandy with Preston in the Easter outfit she bought him

2 comments:

Leslie & Lucas said...

Oh my goodness, he is getting so big! I can't believe it! He will be all grown up by the time I see him! I hope all is well! I miss you guys!

Kristen Forbes said...

Oh. My. God. That is the cutest outfit I have ever seen!!!! And cutest baby. :-)