Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pictures of Preston... of course!

Here are an assortment of pictures since I have not been very good at posting lately. Some of these pictures are older since I had them on one of our cameras that I had been looking for the cord to download the pictures. Me and Preston playing with the camera

Kristen and Mandy

Dancing

Kristen and Kalene came to visit the other weekend and we had such a good time seeing them. Thank you for making the trip down!!!

Kristen, Kalene and Preston

Kalene and Preston

Digging in the dirt


My uncle Charley reading to Preston when we visited them in April

Preston and his great-grandmother Annie in April

In Klamath Falls on my aunt Lori's land
Visiting aunt Lori's horses

Family picture from February

Plumbing with Grandpa Tom as he was helping my sister remodel her kitchen in January



Preston wanted to climb in my sister's dryer (January) so we took a picture

No comments: