Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas photos

Well the past few weeks have been busy. First off, I had a wonderful birthday on December 21 and my dad was able to come the weekend before which was so nice to have him here and to see Preston with his grandpa. On Christmas Eve, we traveled up to Springfield to my mom's house where we spent Christmas with my mom, sister, brother, sister-in-law, aunt and grandma. It was so much fun to watch Preston as he wanted to pull the ornaments off the tree and play with new toys. He wasn't very interested in opening presents, but he did like to play with the toys. Thank you to all for these wonderful gifts! Anyway, sorry it took so long for these pictures. Unfortunately, my SD card decided to go bad so I could only get some of my pictures. But at least I have a few of Preston's 1st Christmas!


So tired

Preston, me and my grandparents

Preston and his great-grandparents

Preston and his aunt Leslie




Preston loved climbing up and down the stairs at my mom's house
Walking with Daddy

Christmas morning

Trying out our new jogging stroller that Carl gave me for Christmas. Now we need another little one to fill it up!



Preston and his daddy opening a gift from Santa

Preston liked the bows

What a wonderful gift!
Playing with some new balls on Christmas


My sister Mandy and Preston
Preston on his new tricycle (it's a little too big for him but he doesn't think so!)
My dad and Preston

No comments: