Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Travels to Milton-Freewater and Meridian, Idaho

We went to Milton-Freewater to attend Carl's 10 year class reunion and Carl and I played in a golf tournament with our friends Matt and Lora. It was a blast! We always have a great time in Milton. Unfortunately we didn't take any photos. After we stayed in Milton, we travel over to visit my brother and sister-in-law in Meridian, Idaho. My mom also flew over to visit them as well. It was so much fun to see their new house and to stay with them for a few days. Here are some pictures we took. Unkie playing around with Preston

Preston with Aunt Leslie and Uncle Lucas


Everyone hanging out



He likes to show off those teeth



Preston and his grandma


Another cute pic


He is so proud of himself crawling


Such a cute little guy!


Preston loved Lucas' football

He also loved the monster his aunt and uncle bought him


3 comments:

Leslie & Lucas said...

I miss you guys already! Again, thank you for coming to see us, it was so fun!

Kristen Forbes said...

Dear Preston, Please come see me soon. You have NO idea how much I love you -- you are the cutest little thing I've ever seen!

If there was a 100% guarantee my baby would turn out just like you, I'd go get knocked up right now. :-)

If that's not love, what is?

Megan Eddington said...

It looks like Coo is eating a "California Cheeseburger" in that first picture. (Simpsons reference!)