Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lucas and Leslie's rehearsal

Lucas and Leslie's rehearsal was so much fun. They both have such wonderful friends! During the week before we had fun helping Leslie and Lucas with last minute wedding details and just being able to spend a little time with them. I also had the privilege of getting my nails done with Leslie and her bridesmaids which was fabulous.. Here are some picture and more will come from the dinner and wedding...
The wedding party

Lucas and the bridesmaids

Leslie and the groomsmen

Leslie and her bridesmaids

Lucas and his groomsmen


Everyone coming back


Recessional

recessional

Recessional to "The Ring of Fire"

My lovely brother


Preston and me

My dad and Preston

Recessional


KISS!

They are so cute!!

Soon to be married...

Waiting for the bride

Lindsey and her men

Processional

No comments: