Friday, June 19, 2009

My Grandpa's birthday party and our trip to Portland (May 30-31)


Finally, I am posting this even though it has been three weeks! We have been so busy lately especially being out of town for the last 4 weekends in a row! I'm glad we have a weekend at home this weekend!

Anyway, on May 30 we went to Portland to my grandpa's 80th birthday party. It was so nice to see family and especially to get Preston and Ethan (my aunt's baby) together! We also were able to see our friend Terri and her baby Logan while we were there.

Logan and Preston playing

the family

My cousin Amy and Hurley with us


My aunt Julie with her niece Jordan and my aunt Susy and baby Ethan

My cousin Tim with Ethan

My cousins Amy and Mitch and their dog Hurley with us


My grandparents with my cousin Ethan and Preston


My aunt Susy, her baby Ethan, me and Preston


Preston and Ethan

My mom and Preston.... so tired

No comments: